Sunday, July 31, 2005

WAAAHHHH... Aga Muhlach can't take it anymore... WAAAAHHH!!!!

Sabi ni Aga Muhlach:

"Before I left for London, there were already rallies on the streets," he said, speaking in Filipino. "I return, and there are still rallies. When will this end? Nakakasawa na!
....

They are destroying my country, the country where I was born and raised and where my children were born and [are being] raised," he said of politicians. "Politics is destroying the country."

Waaahh... Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh.... Aga Muhlach can't take it anymore!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Hey dumbass, if you wan't to help end this crisis, then ask the fake president to resign.

If you don't want to do that, and have nothing intelligent to say other than whine and bitch, then STFU you crybaby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i read the news about aga muhlach, i feel like.... NAKO AGA, magising ka na!!!

Anonymous said...

dork.