Saturday, October 08, 2005

No, I don't want Erap to return as president again

Read this article here.

I used to hate erap and did not vote for him in 1998, but I accepted him as president dahil siya ang hinalal ng taong bayan. I did not support edsa dos though because I thought it was a big mistake. But even if Arroyo is more corrupt and a bigger embarassment than Erap, I don't want estrada back as president.

I want new elections to replace the bogus president. And bar GMA and Erap from running this time around. And since FPJ is already dead, the field is wide open for qualified candidates.

Personally, I think the edsa dos supporters should be held responsible for giving us Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (the worst "president" we've had since Marcos, and she's FUBAR), and it is their moral oblibation and duty to fix the mess up. That's the only way you can make up for the major screwup that is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

guilty as charged. i can only offer apologies.

Deany Bocobo said...

Hi John,
Please email me at deanjorgebocobo@gmail.com
Thanks,
Dean

john marzan said...

check your mail, dean.