Thursday, April 13, 2006

My favorite shows on TV

Aside from the usual (Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno, Conan, NBA games), ito ang top 3 na pinapanood ko this year:

1) Project Runway (ETC) - I don't like reality shows all that much. I don't watch Survivor, Pinoy Big Brother, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race etc etc. Pero I really liked Runway. Sa lahat ng shows na pinapanood ko, ito talaga ang inaabangan ko every week sa ETC. Heidi Klum's not the real star of the show, but bossing Tim Gunn.

2) Prison Break (Crime/Suspense channel) - This is a well-written drama/suspense series. There are no dull moments in it (unlike "24"). If you're not watching "Prison Break", you're missing out on one of the best shows on TV.

3) Lost (AXN) - Season one is very good. Season two is beginning to disappoint. But I hope na mag-iimprove siya sa mga later episodes.

Anyway, these are the only three tv shows i tape on tv.

No comments: