Thursday, September 07, 2006

Will Arroyo's Supreme Court deliver another "Win-Win" decision?

From Dean Jorge Bocobo:

"I expect a case will be decided by the Supreme Court on Section 1 and the issue of how Congress proposes changes to the Constitution with a title like Senate vs. House of Representatives, the so-called constituent assembly route. Likewise the Supreme Court must decide a case based on Section 2 and the previous Santiago vs. Comelec ruling on the matter of the people's initiative route to charter change, entitled Sigaw ng Bayan vs. Comelec."

On the two proposed changes, I predict Arroyo's Supreme Court will rule against one, and approve of the other.

Which means, another "win-win" decision by the SC! Something for everybody, YAY!

Which one will be approved, Arroyo's PI or JDV's ConAss?

I don't know.

but we'll soon find out.

I hope I'm wrong about this...

UPDATE: One thing that may prove my prediction wrong is that even ARroyo's supreme court is not dumb enough to destroy their credibility over Arroyo's PI and ConAss. but with the way things are going on right now in Arroyo's "Enchanted Kingdom", ya never know...

No comments: