Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another idiot apes Austero

I was a bit leaning towards boycotting the coming elections. Yes, I voted in the past elections but never did my votes really mattered. There can only be two kinds of winners: Those in power who will cheat mainly in the counting and the opposition who will cheat mainly in the campaign. So where should my vote go when there is no one to choose from?



That quote was from Sef of Alternation. Nabasa ko yung post nya kay MLQ3.

Yup, everybody cheats like the admin, right?

Well, Sef... meet Bong Austero.

UPDATE: Sef, meet Bishop Arguelles.

1 comment:

mschumey07 said...

John,

I have seen the candidates of Ang Kapatiran on TV. I am not as impressed with them as some would have. For one, some of their suggestions are not viable. Ok, they say they include morality in their platform but they are quick to throw mud at the other candidates. What I hate most is for one to run on moral issues but act inappropriately or confrontational. This to me is pure hype.

I saw how Jess Paredes defended the VFA and that to me is unacceptable. I couldn't care less if he eventually resigned. He should have resigned sooner if he really cared. The Subic rape case was also a moral case. Now look who's talking of morality.