Governor Palin will do a 2-day interview with ABCNEWS' Charlie Gibson with no topics off limits. Here are some questions he should ask Palin:
1) Are you qualified enough to take over as president in the event John McCain dies or is incapacitated?
2) Can you be a good mother with 5 kids (one with Down syndrome and the other one pregnant) and be Vice President at the same time?
4) Russia's invasion of Georgia
7) Energy Independence and Gas prices.
9) Your husband's early affiliation to the Alaskan Independence Party.
10) Earmarks: Were you for it before you were against it?