Sunday, July 09, 2006

CHA CHA propaganda sa Global Destiny Kabayan

Kung Global Destiny ang cable nyo, mapapansin nyo na madalas ipalabas ang Cha-cha show nila sa Channel 3 with the lovable Carmen Pedrosa and another guy.

UPDATE: Just how annoying Carmen Pedrosa is? Pati si MLQ3 inis sa kanya.

Carmen Pedrosa is one of the columnists I love to hate: virtually anything she writes is guaranteed to irk me. And so, her latest column, What are preambles for?, true to form, triggered a dark cloud descending on my morning.

Imagine some poor Global Cable subscribers having the misfortune to switch their TVs to ch. 3 and having to listen to her drone everyday about Arroyo's CHA CHA. Torture, LOL.

Even the hated Imelda Marcos is making fun of Pedrosa. From Manuel Buencamino:

I saw Imelda Marcos not too long ago and Carmen Pedrosa came up in our conversation.
I asked her, ” Didn’t she have to leave the country after she wrote that book about you?”
Imelda said, “Yes, my husband was going to throw her in jail for writing that book.”
I argued, “But why? I read the book and I thought it humanized you”
“Yes, that’s true” she said, “but that’s not the reason why he wanted to be rid of her. My husband thought it was best to end her writing career before she got the crazy notion that she could rewrite constitutions and preambles.”

LMAO.

No comments: