Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wala na ang Avenida Walkway

Nakakalungkot, kuya eddie.

Masakit rina para kay Celdran:

I didn't realize how much this would affect me. My heart is officially broken and I am a sniveling mess. I haven't slept well all week, I haven't left bed all day today, and this morning, I actually shed a tear in frustration (- and mind you, I never shed tears). All I kept thinking to myself was: Mayor Lim, why did you send The City of Manila back into the dark ages? The north side of the Pasig River is once again a crowded, traffic-choked mess since you started ripping out all the marble and pavement and returned asphalt and jeepneys to Rizal Avenue last Saturday. This is definitely not the best way to start your term. I am comletely unimpressed. As a matter of fact, I think I hate you.

Ya. I got depressed nung una kong nakita ito. Nagparinig ako sa blog ko na plis, wag nyong ipabukas ulit sa mga kotse at jeep ang kalsadang Avenida.

(i knew this would happen, kaya si danny lacuna ang ibinoto ko, kahit na taga-opposition si Lim).

Eto naman yung mga pictures ni Senor Enrique sa new look Avenida. depressing.

No comments: