I’m supposed to leave early this evening for Pakistan for a ten day visit upon the invitation of the Pakistan Institute of Strategic Studies.
I was told yesterday by our lawyer, I can’t leave unless the court gives me permission because arraignment for my libel case filed by Mike Arroyo is on Wednesday Nov. 8. (It was earlier set for Oct. 25 but our lawyers asked for postponement to file a motion to quash. At that time I didn’t receive the schedule of the Pakistan trip yet.)
We are asking the court for postponement of the arraignment this morning. I hope and I pray I can still make it.
Let's hope she gets the permission ASAP. Sayang naman kung hindi makapunta si Ellen.