Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My list of Korean Movies to watch

I ask a few people from Pinoyexchange to suggest Korean titles, dahil limited lang ang kaalaman ko, and here's their suggestions:

From Mysapaw:

My Little Bride starring Kim Rae Won and Moon Gae Yung (?).
Romance of their Own aka. A wolf's attraction
Forbidden Quest - laugh trip...romance is so-so lang...pero funny yung plot.
King and the Clown - haven't watch this yet - although this is the top grosser Korean film of all time.
Art of Seduction
Rules of Dating - im still looking for this myself, though i have read a lot of good reviews about this film
Wedding Campaign - same with Rules
Wet Dreams 1
My Tutor Friend - starring Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Ha Neul


from PILIPINO AKO:

100 days w/ Mr. Arrogant (I heard parang MSG)
Bittersweet Life
Windstruck (the same lead as MSG)


from beauxbatons:

The Classic - some find it a bit dragging pero ako, i love it. My fave K-movie.
A Moment to Remember - really nice. Parang wala pa kong kilala na may ayaw dito.
My Little Bride - Cute cute cute! Feel good movie.
Love So Divine - Maganda rin. Romantic-Comedy.
Daddy Long Legs - I cried. I even watched it again after I first watched it.


from dyane:

* My Tutor Friend
* Too Beautiful to Lie
* He was cool
* Welcome to Dongmakgol
* Everybody has Secrets
* She's on Duty
* S Diary

No comments: