Friday, August 26, 2005

Pasok na ang Daily Tribune sa Google News

As of August 24, 2005.Check it out here.

Now, if the good people at google philippines can do the same thing to Malaya, then that would be super cool.

Please click on this link to recommend the Malaya newspaper to Google News.

UPDATE: Interesting, ngayon ko lang nakita ito... as early as August 5, 2005 meron na pala ang Tribune articles sa google news.

BUT i'm pretty sure na hindi pa kasali ang tribune noong Aug. 5 dahil I checked eh -- using the search items "daily tribune" arroyo, katulad ng ginamit ko dati sa manila standard today: "Manila Standard Today" arroyo. Wala pang tribune articles dati sa google news when I posted this back in Aug. 14, 2005.

Which means what? Di-nitect na rin ng google news yung mga lumang articles ng Tribune, even though probably this week lang isinali ng mga taga-Google ang Daily Trib sa Google news?

Previous:

- Let's get Google News to pick up Malaya and Tribune as a news source (Aug 23, 2005)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remembered having emailed to google the other day about including Daily Tribune as a news source. I just dont know if it was due to my email. hehe. Anyway, I just emailed google to include Malaya as a news source also and I hope it will be picked up by Google. Cheeers!

john marzan said...

that's good to hear, alberto.