Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gloriagate Impeachment roundup Part I

This should have come out yesterday. Here goes.

De Quiros on the imbecility of Arroyo's allies. Neal Cruz on the Tactic of the Guilty.

PCIJ always has the best up-to-date coverage. Go visit them na.

Newsbreak magazine has 3 important articles on Arroyo's Cheating Machine:

- Cheats Inc
- The Case of the Comelec Copiers
- "This is the Chairman Calling"

And Teddyboy Locsin finally sees the light re the idiocy of his colleagues in the pro-Arroyo majority.

More on Oliver Lozano's history and tactics. Dinky Soliman says Arroyo told allies to endorse Lozano complaint.

And JB Baylon urges people take responsibility and get involved with what is happening now. I wholeheartedly agree. If there's a big protest rally being planned vs GMA, i'm there buddy. I'll join as many as I can, and I'll never stop telling the truth about this rotten and bogus administration until she either resigns or is ousted.

No comments: