Sunday, December 11, 2005

Poetic Justice

I know some people are trying to portray Garcillano and Arroyo as "victims" of wiretapping.

But I don't see them as "victims." Ang tawag ko sa nangyari sa kanila ay POETIC JUSTICE.

Imagine, yung spy org ni GMA mismo ang nag-wiretap kay Garci dahil walang tiwala ang mga ibang supporters ni GMA kay Garci.

LOL. How ironic.

Let me make one thing clear though, I don’t think the gov’t and ISAFP has any right to invade our privacy and snoop on us via illegal wiretapping. Kung ginawa sa atin yan, then dapat tayong lumaban.

But in garcillano and gma’s case, I’m willing to make an exception and the tapes should be made public. Why? Because the "Hello Garci" tapes contain information that exposes corruption, election fraud, obstruction of justice, kidnapping, bribery, at the highest levels in office.

No comments: